Friday, April 20, 2018

Why I haven't been posting

Dear readers,

On the off-chance that anybody is wondering why I haven't  been updating this blog, here is the long-overdue explanation.

I have a baby now. Her name is Percy and she is about as good a baby as anybody could ask for.

I also got a job to support said baby and her mother. It was a long and difficult search for employment. The work is of a technical nature. It is demanding, but pays reasonably well.

But as a result, I just don't have  the time or imagination I used to have to spare for Satan's Game.
I joke about how I will run my Grand Campaign in the retirement home. That is of course my being facetious. I will no doubt get to induct my child into the mysteries of DnD in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! As someone else recently said to me, the game will still be here when you have the time for it. Best of luck in your familial and work endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose to give up my regular gaming after I had kids. It was only about 9-10 years. Now I game regularly WITH my kids.

    One day I'll get back together with the adults, but right now I'm finding it more enjoyable to spend time with my own children.

    ReplyDelete